Monday 22 November 2010

Just a Quick Update

I have been quite busy recently and I haven’t updated my blog in a long time, so I decided to write a quick post just to show I am still around!

First of all, thank you Reei for becoming my follower! I am very excited and flattered! Reei has her own blog which is a great read and very insightful.
I am currently doing some research on the different ways to help kids’ speech and language development and will be writing about my findings soon. This is LM’s biggest challenge at the moment and as we have been generally let down by the National Health System, who have introduced further cuts to the funding and have cancelled all individual S&L sessions, I will need to do a lot of DIY work here.
For now, I just wanted to thank all those who visited and commented on my blog.
LM’s Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment